big r and i have disagreements. sometimes, we have agreements.
big r and i have different views on style. sometimes, we share the same view.
i sometimes think what i like, big r will hate and vice versa.
with my growing drop crotch obsession [why does this sound like VD or some sicko fetish instead of reference to a garment?] i have endured many a snide remark [all meant with sugar coated love, i'm sure] about:
* saggy, baggy elephant book signings
* poo-catcher [oh yeah, big r still sniggers with every fart or poo reference]
* aerated balls [jealous?]
* being fed more mickey d's to grow an ass to fill the pants
* looking like i have filled my pants
* great hiding place for five finger discounts at the local store [i swear, i have never five fingered ANYTHING]
* gangsta wannabe
* 2 legit 2 quit dancing moves [\/:2 fingers, L :l fingers, \/:2 fingers, L :l fingers, \/:2 fingers, <<:cut ...he="...he" accompanying="accompanying" and="and" dance="dance" entertaining...="entertaining..." exclamation="exclamation" hammertime="hammertime" invaders="invaders" move...shame="move...shame" over="over" quit="quit" rather="rather" really="really" s="s" sign="sign" space="space" span="span" stop="stop" the="the" throat="throat">
* you get the idea
so, when my good friend leesh sent me these jeans she had designed, i freaked out and did a little [read: big] victory dance [finger waggling, whoop-whoop noises and knee wiggling included] while mentally preparing myself for what was bound to be a further onslaught of well-meaning-but-confidence-depleting crotch related comments.
REALLY wrong. he likes them. not i-have-to-cos-i'm-ya-boyfriend-likes them. he REALLY likes them. i think my jaw dropped lower than the crotch when he stated: "huh. those are cool. did she actually design and make them herself?" nod. "huh. they look sweet. nice one babe." smile. "they are very cool. i'd be seen in public with you in those."
trust me, this is like having a d&m with big r--that's his word quota for 3 days: gone!
so, yay! a few days grace.....but here's hoping, he'll just drop it.
[wearing: alexander wang shirt, leesh jeans and jeffrey campbell 'lita' boots]