Monday, June 9

LIFE | The Week In Numbers

EXACTLY how I feel #TheCooper

There are times when screaming, "LIFE'S UNFAIR!!" doesn't change a goddamn thing.

The reality remains the same.

There is only ONE entry for this week.

Because it has consumed me and nothing else has registered.




1x pair of Acne 'Pistol' short boots cut up and put in a rubbish compactor at work.



Moral of this story? Don't leave your expensive leather boots in the staffroom where some egg might think they are rubbish someone has left behind.

Honestly.... #fuxdatshit

4 comments:

  1. Oh. my. god. I would cut someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaaaaaaat! No way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooooooooo that is terrible!!! I hope they are funding a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is that person doing working for a footwear business when they don't recognise an iconic brand/style of boots - even if they were well worn I wouldn't chuck out a pair of pistols - that douchebag needs firing!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you gotta say.